New Year - Valentine's Day Sale
Low Price Guarantee
We guarantee that we have the lowest prices online for these sunglasses, ski goggles, and prescription lenses.
We have no inflated prices just so we can discount them 80%.
Here's a few logical restrictions:
- Prices must be from an AUTHORIZED DEALER.
- Prices must be for Authentic products:
No Foakleys (Fake Oakleys)
Oakley does not allow Authorized Oakley dealers to sell on Amazon.
If you found it on Amazon, it's not an Authorized Oakley Dealer.
- Does not apply to discontinued items.
- Does not include Serengeti products
Use these Coupon Codes at Checkout to get your best price:
Coupons valid January 1 - February 15
For Orders $100 to $250 Use Coupon Code NEWYEAR15 to Save $15.00
For Orders $251 to $350 Use Coupon Code NEWYEAR35 to Save $35.00
For Orders $351 to $450 Use Coupon Code NEWYEAR55 to Save $55.00
For Orders over $450 Use Coupon Code NEWYEAR80 to Save $80.00
Buy One Oakley Rx, Get the 2nd Pair 25% Off!
Use Coupon Code: OAKLEYBOGO
Buying sunglasses online has never been easier!Now you can compare glasses on our site to the glasses you already own.
This allows you to find glasses your size even FASTER online than if you had them all right in front of you!
We measured everything we sell from one hinge to the other. (H2H indicates Hinge to Hinge)
So how will this change your life?
Good stuff to know:
• If you end up with lots of options to choose from, use the B Measurement as a secondary size indicator. This is the height of the lens, and our results will sort by B Measurement when the Hinge to Hinge measurements are equal.
• Don't sweat the small stuff. A few millimeters larger or smaller won't really make much difference. Remember 10 millimeters is only 1 Centimeter. This is about the height of 6 quarters. If the H2H Measurement of your first choice is only 3 or 4 mm off of what your target, just let us know. We can make small adjustments to the frame.
• Most hinges will not be as visible or as well defined as the hinges pictured above. Just measure to the center of the pivot point. Don't worry if you're off by just a few millimeters here.