Colorblind Glasses Enchroma Ellis
Shop All Prescription Eyewear
- PROPRIETARY SPECTRAL LENS TECHNOLOGY: Our award-winning lens technology is the result of more than a decade of pioneering research by EnChroma scientists, and is uniquely engineered to enhance color vision for people with color vision deficiency.
- SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED AND DESIGNED IN BERKELEY, CA: EnChroma’s eyewear is made in our medical device manufacturing facility where EnChroma technicians perform 100% of lens machining, assembly, and quality verification using a combination of imported and US components.
- BEST-IN-CLASS LENS MATERIAL: Our lens material is made withTrivex®, an optical-grade resin that delivers a best-in-class combination of impact protection, lightness, and clarity.
- 100% UV PROTECTION: EnChroma lenses block 100% of the UVA and UVB radiation components in sunlight. According to the World Health Organization, UVA rays are unfiltered by the atmosphere and can cause the most damage to vision health.
- ULTRA-TOUGH ANTI-SCRATCH COATING: To ensure a long service life free of scratches, our lenses are clad with an optically clear, thermal-crosslinked coating to provide added lens durability.
- CLARITY ENHANCING ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING: Lenses without anti-reflection coatings reflect up to 12% of light back into your eyes. EnChroma lenses feature dual-surface anti-reflective coatings to reduce reflections by more than 90%.
- SUPERHYDROPHOBIC TOP COAT: This water repellent surface treatment makes the lens slippery so that dust and dirt can be easily removed with a quick wipe of the included microfiber cloth.
- EXTRAS: Signature box, hard-case, EnChroma® cleaning cloth, microfiber carrying bag, user guide, and colorful balloons included.
- WEAR PRESCRIPTION GLASSES? EnChroma lenses can be custom made for your prescription needs, including single vision and progressive correction. Or, try our Receptor Fitover to conveniently wear EnChroma glasses over your existing prescription eyewear.
- WEAR CONTACTS? Our standard (non-prescription) eyewear can be combined with your existing contact lenses to deliver comprehensive color and clarity correction.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: EnChroma backs up every purchase with our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee and 2-year Warranty See details.
Generic Non Name Brand Enchroma Glasses
Width: Medium / Measurements: 54-18-145 mm
What do these numbers mean?
Lens Width 54 mm
Bridge Size 18 mm
Temple Length 145 mm
Frame Width 140 mm
Lens Height 41 mm
There are no reviews yet.